- VIDEO: Practice Essential - Emerging Agents Impacting Future Treatment Strategies in AML - Pinkal Desai, MD, MPH
- VIDEO: FAQ - What are the latest updates on the IDH1 and IDH2 inhibitor studies? - Naval Daver, MD
- VIDEO: FAQ - What are the latest updates on the Beat AML Master Trial? - Brian Druker, MD
- VIDEO: FAQ - What FLT3 inhibitors are being evaluated in AML and what is the status of development of these agents? - Naval Daver, MD
- VIDEO: FAQ - In the area of prognostic markers in AML, what do community providers need to know to be up-to-date? - Brian Druker, MD
- VIDEO: FAQ - What are the most exciting new agents in AML and where are they in clinical development? - Naval Daver, MD
- VIDEO: FAQ - Is there data to support routine use of FLT3 inhibitors in AML patients outside of a clinical trial? - Naval Daver, MD
- Clinical Trials Tracker e-Newsletter - Immunotherapy in AML: Monoclonal Antibodies - Naval Daver, MD and Elizabeth Paczolt, MD, FACNM
Top Picks: Accredited Activities
Top Picks: FAQS
MediCom Worldwide, Inc. would like to recognize and thank the following companies for their educational support of Managing AML.com
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Incyte Corporation
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals