- Clinical Trials: CPX-351 and Vosaroxin: Developments in Chemotherapy for AML - J. Cortes, MD, F. Ravandi, MD - Posted 09/29
- VIDEO FAQ: What are the contributing factors to poor outcomes in older patients with AML? - A. Nazha, MD (1:45) - Posted 09/26
- VIDEO: Tailoring Therapy to Older Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia - A. Nazha, MD (30:46) - Posted 09/14
- PODCAST: Enasidenib in mutant-IDH2 R/R AML: Results of a phase 1 dose-escalation and expansion study - E. Stein, MD (8:25) - Posted 08/21
- PODCAST: CPX versus 7 and 3 conventional chemotherapy in older adults with AML - S. Goldberg, MD (3:16) - Posted 08/07
- Additional activities...
Top Picks: Accredited Activities
MediCom Worldwide, Inc. would like to recognize and thank the following companies for their educational support of Managing AML.com
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Incyte Corporation
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals