- VIDEO FAQ: Development of a Novel NGS-Based Assay for MRD in FLT3-ITD AML - M. Levis, MD (4:04) - Posted 01/04
- VIDEO: Managing High-Risk and Relapsed/Refractory AML: Where Is Research Headed Next? - A. Fathi, MD (29:28)
- Posted 11/28
- ENEWSLETTER: Optimizing Treatment in the Older Patient with AML - F. Ravandi, MD
- Posted 11/06
- VIDEO FAQ: Enasidenib Is Highly Active in Previously Untreated IDH2 Mutant AML: Early Results from the Beat AML Master Trial - E. Stein, MD (4:09) - Posted 01/04
- FAQ: An overview of the recently approved combination of venetoclax with azacitidine or decitabine or low-dose cytarabine - H. Erba, MD - Posted 12/13
- Additional activities...
Top Picks: Accredited Activities
MediCom Worldwide, Inc. would like to recognize and thank the following companies for their educational support of Managing AML.com in 2018
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare SA
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals